Since we knew we would never in a gazillion years make it to midnight this year, we decided to have our fun during the day. We took Camden to the aquarium for the first time and it was special to me that the Waikiki Aquarium was his first since I spent a lot of time here and at the Honolulu Zoo when I was little.
.jpg)
Oh Camden is so happy to be here!
.jpg)
The monk seal, Camden didn't really see him, but I thought he was adorable, although he looked lonely since he didn't seem to have any other seal buddies in there with him
.jpg)
Camden enjoying the fish! It was so cute to watch him seeing everything and just staring at it all
.jpg)
.jpg)
The seahorses are always my favorite...they're so magical!
.jpg)
Daddy & baby under the big banyan tree outside the aquarium
.jpg)
Beautiful Diamond Head
.jpg)
Camden in his "Gilligan" hat
.jpg)
Camden and Tanuki in Waikiki
.jpg)
Walking around enjoying the pretty day
.jpg)
The last sunset of 2009
1 comment:
SO adorable! Looks like Cam had a great time with the Great's! I know how close you are to them and I know that he will be too! Happy New Year to all of you!
Post a Comment